If you do not like we track your every move on our website, you can block cookies in a browser. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. Follow links to enable or disable cookies of Niles Christian Assembly.
- Firefox: Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Internet Explorer: Manage cookies
- Google Chrome: Manage cookies
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. You can go to browser’s document section and follow their instruction. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. Follow links to delete cookies of Niles Christian Assembly.
- Firefox: Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer
- Internet Explorer: Delete cookies
- Google Chrome: Delete cookies
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.